Attn: 2001s with Hypertech Power Programmer III - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attn: 2001s with Hypertech Power Programmer III

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attn: 2001s with Hypertech Power Programmer III

Do you guys like them? How are the gains? Is it worth the money?
    2002 Navy Blue Metallic 3.8 Camaro M5 - Y87, Sport Appearance, T-Tops<br />SLP CAI, K&N, Whisper Lid, Pro 5.0<br />Dynomax Super Turbo, 2.75 I-Pipe, Fasttoys Quad Tips<br />Kenwood KDC-MP919, Kicker IX405D, Focal Polykevlar 165K2s, JL Audio 10w3-2 Stealthbox

ask john00v6a4 he has a 2000 i know its not a 01 but its close and im sure it would give you the same type of results as it gave him, but i dont think you could use his for your car. find out if its compatable the 00-02's HPP3's then you'll have your answer. They need 2 make 1 for the 98
    My ride: <br /><a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/youngdeezy\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/youngdeezy</a><br />98 Firebird 3.8L A4<br />Mods:80 seires flow master muffler<br />dual exhaust 3\" pipes,whisper lid<br />k&N filter,3.42 gears and LSD, 180 thermostat, free ram air mod & 1/2\" raised air box + some apperance mods<br />1/4 mile 15.8 @ 85mph<p>I\'ll see you in the traffic...

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by YounGDeezY:
      ask john00v6a4 he has a 2000 i know its not a 01 but its close and im sure it would give you the same type of results as it gave him, but i dont think you could use his for your car. find out if its compatable the 00-02's HPP3's then you'll have your answer. They need 2 make 1 for the 98<hr></blockquote>

actually he can use the same one i have on his car. hypertech made ir for all 00-02 3.8l fbody's. as for the gains, all i can say is, it IS worth the money. i moved the top speed limiter to 255 mph :D , i also moved my redline up, and bumped my shifts up. i used my friends autotap on the car, and first to second gear it shifts at 6000 rpm, and from 2-3 it shifts at 5900. moving the shifts up really woke my car up. i gave a few of my friends a ride in the car and they can back me up when i say that hypertech definitly made a difference. there are a few other options with hypertech as well, like making the fans come on earlier, fixing the 160 thermo problem, and messing with shift firmness and also adjusting the speedo to different gear and tire sizes. if i could spend the money on it again i would. this mod was definitly worth the money
      <b>2000 Firebird </b><br /><i>old setup </i>- Automatic Whisper lid, Borla catback, shift kit w/ V8 servo, 3.42 gears w/ LSD, PI 3000 converter, <br /><br /><i>14.703@90.92, 2.01 60\' </i>(intake and exhaust)<br /><br /><i> new setup </i> swapped over to LS1 413.9rwhp/398.7rwtq<br /><a href=\"http://www.thunderracing.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.thunderracing.com</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X