Power Lock Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power Lock Problem

I had some work done on my Camaro over a year ago when my neighbor accross the street backed into me and smashed my drivers side door. Too make things short they apparantly did not reprogram the power locks right or something. I didnt notice this until much much later, but when pressing the unlock button twice which is supposed to unlock the passenger door as well it does not unlock it. Is this something I can reprogram myself through the remote or resetting something in the car, or do I have to take it back to a dealer to fix? I also have other power lock problems as well - see ghost in the machine post. I probably should just take the car to the dealership but Ive had bad experiences with the GM dealerships around here. Seems like they dont know what the hell they are doing.
    95 Camaro Black<br />3.4 V6<br />Automatic<br />Stock 3:23 rearend<br />Custom CAI<br />Flowmaster muffler w/dual outlets<br />Chrome 5 spoke wheels from 2000 Camaro with 245-50R16 Goodyears<br />Chrome decals on front and back.<br />Car Bra<br />Its a start.......<br /><a href=\"http://www.elderon.xohost.com/carpics.html\" target=\"_blank\">www.elderon.xohost.com/carpics.html</a>

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
Working...
X