Fbody Problems....need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fbody Problems....need help

whats a pcm reflash? i'm having the same problem I got a 98 camaro with a cylinder 6 misfire, what kind of fuel injection cleaner do I get and how much does it cost?
    only thing certain is death,<br />when I squeeze ten, i\'ma watch all of em jerk in ya chest<br />they wanna talk about peace<br />i\'ma piss in the dirt, <br />spit in the flowers, <br />**** if he rests

Comment

Well I got my car back:banana: :banana: all they did was replace two igintion coils and jsut changed my plugs and wires and its running like a champ....i even passed inspection. But I heard a rumor that fuel cleaner doesnt work but when I used STP Fuel Injector Cleaner....my full tank went a LONG way and my car seemed to run smoother.

Comment

Id do the work myself

Some Good wires , the coil pack and plugs will prolly be about $120-150
        Fuel injector cleaner $6 Lucas
        PCM Reflash BULL**** you dont need that
        Intake Carbon build up get some Sea Foam and do it yourself aswell!!

Soo all together with about $200 you can do it yourself!

Comment

Originally posted by R.i.o.T
          Well I got my car back:banana: :banana: all they did was replace two igintion coils and jsut changed my plugs and wires and its running like a champ....i even passed inspection. But I heard a rumor that fuel cleaner doesnt work but when I used STP Fuel Injector Cleaner....my full tank went a LONG way and my car seemed to run smoother.
          Try Lucas Fuel system treatment it did WONDERS on my car (26MPG average to 28!)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X