Which spark plugs on 3.4 ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which spark plugs on 3.4 ???

i did a search but i cant get a definite answer.

I have a 3.4L camaro and i am gonna change the plugs and wires soon. Which plugs and wires should i get???
    Please include part numbers from either jeg's or summit.
    thanks in advance
    1995 Camaro 3.4L<br />dynomax super turbo muffler<br />SLP CAI<p>It\'s red so it must be fast!!!

taylor wires and ac delco rapid fires. get taylors from thunderracing.com and ac delcos from Autozone.
    <b> \'95 Camaro 3.4L A4 <i>Rikku</i><br />AutoX - Drift - Street </b><br />\"Sideways is faster.\"

Comment

do i have to get sleeves to protect the wires?
      1995 Camaro 3.4L<br />dynomax super turbo muffler<br />SLP CAI<p>It\'s red so it must be fast!!!

Comment

you'll see NGK tr-6's on this board alot.....dont get them. the 3.4 uses the ur-5's for stock use and ur-6 for nitrous.

NGK is good though.
        1999 White Ford SVT Lightning.<br /><br />Hoping to dyno @ 450hp/550tq by the end of \'04.

Comment

How are NGK ur5's and ur5-vx's??
          Is there a noticable difference other than just the price difference??

Comment

I have tried pretty much 3-4 different types of plugs, nearly no difference in performance.

I have AC Delco rapidfires, work fine for me.

As for wires? I use Accel universal fit 8mm. I jsut need to buy one more set for a v8, and I will have an complete extra set of left over wires form a v8 set [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X