Car running bad???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car running bad???

i have a 1995 3.4l camaro, today i started driving and there was pulsating feeling when i hit the gas, it would do it at all speeds, even in reverse.when i would take my foot off the gas the pulsating feeling stops.

What do you guys think the problem is??
    Do u think i need new plugs and wires?
    1995 Camaro 3.4L<br />dynomax super turbo muffler<br />SLP CAI<p>It\'s red so it must be fast!!!

How many miles do the plugs and wires have on them? It couldnt hurt putting a new set in, i would check the injectors also.
    Longtubes, true duals, ram air, caspers tps tec, ls1 26lb injectors, supersix powerpack, heads milled .020, comp cam .507 220/224 114 ls, forged internals and chromeoly pushrods, bored .030 over, tb spacer, tranny built with stiffer springs and kevlar bands, bigger servo, transgo stage 3 shift kit, edge 3600 stall, 1 pc aluminum ds, 3.73 superior gears, lsd rear ,custom pcm tuning, walbro 255 in tank,

Comment

I got the car with 45,000miles on it, i dont know it the person before me changed them. The car has 62,000miles on it now and i didnt get around to changing the plugs and wires yet
      1995 Camaro 3.4L<br />dynomax super turbo muffler<br />SLP CAI<p>It\'s red so it must be fast!!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X