Royal Purple. Is It Good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Royal Purple. Is It Good

just dont put it in the rear end.. cause it has alot of gears (well a torsen does)
    Your engine only has like 4 gears: cam drive gear, balance shaft gear, crank gear, chain, etc
    So, It might heat the oil up!
    2k2 camaro, K&N, SLP whisper lid, Konis, AEM, HP Tuners, Angel eyes/Halos, CF SS ram air hood, 4.10s, Zexel Torsen, UMI SFCs, CrossFire, BFGs, Gatorback, Catco, Flows, and TLC! DONT feed the Trolls!

Comment

Re: Royal Purple. Is It Good

Originally posted by MikeA
      That bob test with Lucas seemed like a crock to me. There are so many variables that he didn't even account for (He has two little gears that he spinned with his hands and that's supposed to recreate engine conditions?). I run Lucas in my car and I swear by it. You might think this is B.S. but the first time I put half a quart of lucas with my oil change I got 30 miles more to the tank and now my engine runs much more quietly. To each his own though.
      Finally, someone who agrees with me and doesn't think im a ****ing idiot! :D

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
        Good to see the site is back up
        by 2.8 Bird
        So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
        3 days ago
      • FirebirdGT
        New Site Hosting Issues
        by FirebirdGT
        All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
        2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X