HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Car Jumps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Car Jumps

While drving around today, my car started to shift very strangely. At every gear the car jumps up into the next one (auto). I checked the tranny fluid and it is fine. I've heard that this may be that cat and something to do with back pressure, but does anyone have any ideas? Anyone with similar problems?

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks
    2000 Camaro w/T-Tops<br />Mods: Magnaflow Muffler&lt;-Crap,Whisper Lid, Whisper CAI, MacEwen White Gauge Faces, White HVAC<br />Coming Soon: Cutout?

You will need a scan tool to extract fault codes. If you get P1870 (tranny component slippage) your transmission is commanded to shift with full line pressure until the fault is cleared. This is more than likely caused by wear in the bore for the TCC isolator in your valve body in trannys made before mid 99.
    180 Thermo, K&N Filter, Transgo stage 2, Pacesetters, Magnaflow cat, Flowmaster Catback, 3.42 LSD, Hotchkis LCA/Panhard, Bilstein, Eibach Pro, 1LE bars, SP crossdrilled/slotted rotors.<br /><br />Vortech Project 1.0 failed.<br />Vortech Project 2.0 in the works

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X