Will this hitch fit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will this hitch fit?

* Car hitch (1 1/4") - yes this fits with the Borla and is a simple bolt on. Well simple for someone with the right tools or can be done by your local hitch installer for a few bucks. Asking $80.00 - costs about $130.00 new. Great deals here guys. AVAILABLE

I want to buy it but I'm not sure if it will fit! I have a 97 camaro with flowmaster 80 series on it with tips. Will this work? I'm not sure what brand, is there one from jcwhitney that will work? I need to tow my brothers bike to panama on sping break and was looking to install a hitch! Thanks guys!
    RedLineVSix <br />95 Patriot Red Trans Am, M6, 3.42\'s,no rear tires<br />(SOLD!)97 Silver Camaro 3.8 Liter A4 3.42 + LSD, 1pc DS, and one messed up speedo :)

I have this one from ETrailer.com. It is 88 bucks plus shipping.

You might have to do a little work to get it to work with the exhaust. An easy place to put the exhaust hanger for the tail pipes are the same holes in the frame that hitchs use. To install mine I had to unbolt the exhaust hanger, and rebolt the hanger up with the bolt for the hitch. Not a big deal.

I didn't take any pictures of the install, because it was butt cold out when I did it. I did take pictures of how I wired up my trailer lights though.

Ohh, I forgot, you have to drill two holes into the frame to install it too. Also, you can buy a draw bar (ballmount) at any UHaul store for about 17 bucks, so probably cheaper than having one shipped from that site.

[ February 17, 2003: Message edited by: BillyCobin ]</p>
    <a href=\"http://www.fatninjas.com/camaro\" target=\"_blank\">\'96 Camaro Convertible</a>

Comment

I once though about geting a hitch because I almost bought a wave runner at the time, nice to know they offer one that will work with a exhaust though.
      ~chris~ 98 Cayenne red Camaro 3800 A4, 3:08, T tops Borla cat-back, wisper lid K&N, Bilstine shocks, Dunlops all around. <br />AOL IM: chevyboyz24

Comment

i have a Hidden Hitch on my 98. and i have dual outlet flowmaster
        1998 Onyx Black Camaro A4 2.75\" Custom Flomaster Catback, Removed Cat, MTI Lid, Jet Power Programmer, K&N air filter, 1LE aluminum driveshaft, maf screen removed.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X