RKSport Underdrive Pulleys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RKSport Underdrive Pulleys

I just bought a set of of RKSport Underdrive Pulleys with a new belt and i was wondering if i would see any noticeable power gains from it and if anyone has any feedback on this kit.
    Chris<br />1995 Camaro 3.4<br />K&N FIPK<br />Flowmaster American Thunder, Magnaflow Cat<br />Audio: Kenwood Head-unit, Sony Amp, 2-10\" Bazooka Els

Re: RKSport Underdrive Pulleys

Only one way to find out. Do a before and after dyno run.
    <a href=\"http://www.fbodyelpaso.org\" target=\"_blank\">www.fbodyelpaso.org</a> A4 stock 3.42 and LSD not Y87,SLP cold air induction, whisper lid, k&n filter, flowmaster 80 series, hypertech, 160 powerstat thermostat, t/a front bumper, functional nostrils, pacesetter headers best et: 15.9 at about 4800ft

Comment

it should at least ease the load on the engine if nothing else

Comment

Im not sure what motor you have but the 3800 is already underdriven.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace
          Im not sure what motor you have but the 3800 is already underdriven.
          The Jet underdrive pulleys added a little to my 3.4.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

oh so is that why there's so many more underdrive kits for the 3.4s? i guess the engine does seem like there's not too much stress at times

Comment

It turns out that my AC is gone, it has a bad leak inside the dash where the exchanger is and for a new exchanger its like $400 and if I have a shop put it in they have to rip the dash apart.... will end up costing over $1200 CDN. So I've just dicided to delete the AC off the accessory belt, and get underdrive pullys for the rest.

Black95Camaro: Where did you buy your RKsport underdrive pullys? and what was the cost? is it just underdriving the AC and Power steering? or does it slow down the waterpump and alternator too? I dont really want to slow down my waterpump and alternator.

Just wondering anyways, thanks!

BTW: My dad has a 02 SS and he has the underdrive pully set for his car and he really likes it. He can run his AC with a VERY small loss of notisable power. So I bet your set will work out well! But then again, he has the mighty LS1!... that bastard! hehe His pully set is for the powerstearing, and AC.
              MSN: inynn666@hotmail.com<br />1996 Arctic white -3800-<br />Pacesetter Headers & Y-Pipe, CAI, LS1 Dual Exhaust, LS1 Driveshaft<br />*15.17 @ 95MPH*

Comment

We just installed these on my brothers car less than 2 weeks ago. The alternator and crank pulleys. I'm sure there is a small difference, but its not going to register to your SOTP dyno.

By the way, install is easy if you have an Impact wrench.
                Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
                  Good to see the site is back up
                  by 2.8 Bird
                  So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
                  3 days ago
                • FirebirdGT
                  New Site Hosting Issues
                  by FirebirdGT
                  All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                  2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X