DOOR!?!?! PLEASE HELP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DOOR!?!?! PLEASE HELP!

I have a 1997 Camaro and this afternoon when I got to my car, the friggin door wouldnt close all the way, I had slam the door just for it to shut, the door only closes easily if the door is locked, But when I go to shut it while it is unlocked it has to be slammed. I am very worried. I tried to see if the latch was broke but it wasnt then I checked to see if the door latchy thingy(insaide of the dorr) and it wouldnt budge.! WTF is going on?

take the door panel off, oil the locking mechanism and the latch mechanism

Comment

Do you think that, that is the only thing wrong with it? :(

Comment

I dont know, but its a good place to start IMO

Comment

Personally I'd just weld the doors shut and enter in though the windows, like NASCAR or better yet, The Dukes of Hazard!
          2000 Y87 Bird M5 with mods<p><a href=\"http://www.vzavenue.net/~ngeorg/\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.vzavenue.net/~ngeorg/</a>

Comment

Funny haha but not funny hehe. Oh, I found the problem and it was fixed. Thanks though you guys/girls

Comment

hey, what was the problem with the door. I just want to know in case I ever have the same problem.

Comment

LMAO! Well it wasnt anything, i placed my bookbag in the back seat before I got into the car and when I noticed that my door wasnt all the way shut, I was driving, well the next day after coming on here and posting franticly, I later found out that a peice of plastic from my bookbag(it blended in perfectly) was on my weather striping and it was blocking my door unless I slammed it shut. Just another idiotic mistake.

Comment

although the doors locking mechanism was frozen.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X