Keyless Entry Question....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keyless Entry Question....

hey ya'll...it's been awhile since i've posted, but i have a question for ya'll.....

is bad to have to reset my remote several times a week. sometimes a couple times a day???

does it signify a problem with the electronics on my car?? or the remote???

Also....sometimes on a real cold morning when i go to start my car..i stick the key in the ignition and turn it and all of my lights and gauges that normally come on when starting up start to flicker and the buzzer makes weird noises too....is this normal??? (i think not)....

help.
    1996 Red Camaro 3.8L<br />Details, you say? Go here.<br /><a href=\"http://www.angelfire.com/trek/brl866s/camaro.html\" target=\"_blank\">Slick Red</a><p>\"A Great Warrior defeats his enemies by smashing their fists with his face.\" - A Great Warrior

Nope.

I don't have that.

Nevertheless I have a cable/hose that I noticed unplugged the other day and couldnt plug it back in but the car runs just fine... dunno what that means [img]smile.gif[/img]
    ===================<br />One day you\'ll know

Comment

*bump*

anyone got any ideas what could be wrong???
      1996 Red Camaro 3.8L<br />Details, you say? Go here.<br /><a href=\"http://www.angelfire.com/trek/brl866s/camaro.html\" target=\"_blank\">Slick Red</a><p>\"A Great Warrior defeats his enemies by smashing their fists with his face.\" - A Great Warrior

Comment

sounds like a bad ground, you'd be amazed the crazy stuff a bad ground can cause.. make your car seem posessed
        -Brad
        98 Firebird - gone from mod mode to keep it running and useable mode.
        2000 V-Star Custom 1100
        If all else fails use a bigger hammer!
        :rock:

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X