Damage caused by running too hot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Damage caused by running too hot

Should you be worndering whats causing the overheating problem? or did u figure that out already
    Heady Navy Blue Metalic<br />Heady Catback Flowmasters<br />Heady Bilstien HDs, PAnhard rod, LCAs,SFCs<br />NGK\'s and MSD Wires, K&N flowin + Smooth Bellow<br />Y87 3800 GT Performance.<br />I love the way this car makes turns!<br /><br />1989 black Camoaro RS. R.I.P.

Comment

Originally posted by slow6
      howd she overheat it?
      Temp sensor in the radiator stopped working and the fan did not kick on while sitting in traffic.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

if a valve is the only thing damaged then you all are very lucky, but you already know that
        2k2 camaro, K&N, SLP whisper lid, Konis, AEM, HP Tuners, Angel eyes/Halos, CF SS ram air hood, 4.10s, Zexel Torsen, UMI SFCs, CrossFire, BFGs, Gatorback, Catco, Flows, and TLC! DONT feed the Trolls!

Comment

Originally posted by slow6
          if a valve is the only thing damaged then you all are very lucky, but you already know that
          We were lucky it was only a valve, although I have no idea what the damage was after it was swallowed. I didn't keep the car around long enough to find out. Saturn gave us way over book for a trade-in on a used one on the lot.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
            Good to see the site is back up
            by 2.8 Bird
            So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
            5 hours ago
          • FirebirdGT
            New Site Hosting Issues
            by FirebirdGT
            All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
            1 week ago
          • LETZRIDE
            New Owner!
            by LETZRIDE
            I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
            4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X