My Car won't start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Car won't start

Man This sucks here is the deal. Lately it has been very cold since I am in Minot ND. Well I drove to work one night and it was fine. I go out the next morning to start it to warm it up before I get off work and it tries to turn over but nothing. I try this until the battery dies. I thought the fuel may have froze so I put iso-heat in the tank and I noticed the car turned over easier but will not fire. My car has been stuck at my work for four days now and will not start. The only thing I have left to do is wait for it to warm up wich will be summer here. I can't get it towed because I am 8 miles from town and it is to low. Any suggestions???
    James Stephens<br />Computer Network Manager<br /><br />Wings West GFX, RK Sport Spoiler, SS Custom Fiberglass Hood, Raven exhaust, Catz Headlight conversion, eibach pro kit, etc.<a href=\"http://www.angelfire.com/hi2/pimpjames\" target=\"_blank\">My car and my website :)</a> MY Car Domain Site &#0124;&#0124;

could be a lot of things, mine did the same thing, turned out to be the fuel pump, then on top of that, i had a crank shaft sensor go out, so really put a fuel gauge on it and see, and the only way to check the crankshaft sensor, is with a scan tool. good luck !!!
    1997 Firebird Convertable White, with custom Purple pin striping and custom Purple detailing!!!<br />Y87 Performance Package W68 Apperance Package<br />Boydes, aluminum rims 16\" BMR STB <br />SLP Cold Air Intake 3\"hiflow cat 3\" dynomax custom catback, 2.5\" Flowmaster 80. Slp Take off Shocks, Springs And Struts. Transgo shift kit with corvette servo!<br />Sony Explode CD Player Kicker Comp VR 12, and Explode 760Watt amp!!!<br />5% Tint on the side windows, Correction officially 2% on the side windows, or at least that is what the highpo said and 15% on my rear window<br />Yup Purdy Car!!

Comment

Greetings Pro X
      I spent many winters up north before migrating to sunny florida, and I have a quick question for you. Are you running to heavy oil? this will make it real hard to crank, and will wear down the battery pretty fast. I always try to look at the simple things first!
      Dad

daughter 98 Camaro 3.8 RED, billet grill,chrome letters, T tops
      dad 01 Firebird 3.8 Red T tops
      daughter 98 Camaro 3.8 RED, billet grill,chrome letters, T tops<br />dad 01 Firebird 3.8 Red T tops + plans <p>a family that street races together gets tickets together

Comment

I am running 10w40 this year last year it was 10W30. I was thinking maybe fuel filter haven't changed it since I hae had it because I dropped a new engine in it less than 30,000 miles ago.
        James Stephens<br />Computer Network Manager<br /><br />Wings West GFX, RK Sport Spoiler, SS Custom Fiberglass Hood, Raven exhaust, Catz Headlight conversion, eibach pro kit, etc.<a href=\"http://www.angelfire.com/hi2/pimpjames\" target=\"_blank\">My car and my website :)</a> MY Car Domain Site &#0124;&#0124;

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X