a/c install help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a/c install help

first off, ill say normally i dont post in this forum, i just read. so the problem is, a few months ago my a/c bearing was going out. i replaced the copmpressor myself. its like 6 bolts, a clip, and getting the belt off. no problems until i tried to recharge it. it leaked out. i noticed behind the compressor the bolt that holds the hoses on, needed to be tightened about 1/4 of an inch. no big deal, ill get around to it when i feel like it. well yesterday i felt like it. i tried to tightened it but its in such an awkward position i couldnt get it any tighter. i tried comming from underneath the car but still no luck.
    does anyone have a suggestion to how i should get it on. i took the compressor out and back in yesterday but still no luck. please help.

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
    Good to see the site is back up
    by 2.8 Bird
    So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
    5 hours ago
  • FirebirdGT
    New Site Hosting Issues
    by FirebirdGT
    All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
    1 week ago
  • LETZRIDE
    New Owner!
    by LETZRIDE
    I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
    4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
Working...
X