this is a pain in the @$$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this is a pain in the @$$

I decided to change my spark plugs today since everytime I accelerated I was hearing a faint poping sound and running sluggish. So I decided today I would change my spark plugs I did only the drivers side starting with the closest one to the firewall no problem so then I do the furthest one from the firewall and the stem broke off scared me at first but still not too bad when I finally got the boot off.(feel free to add any profanity here since I was as I was trying to take off the boot). Now I ATTEMPTED
    95 firebird a4 <br />slp cai, borla exhaust, trans go shift kit, corvette servo

Do you have one of those socket adapters that pivots in all different directions. If not, get one of those, a 6 inch extension, and a 10 inch extension and you're set. Thats what I used, it was tedious but really wasnt difficult.
    1998 Camaro V6 \"Black Mamba\"<br />Y87<br />Whisper Lid w/ K&N filter<br />Flowmaster American Thunder<br />Numerous appearance mods.<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2154172\" target=\"_blank\">Car Domain</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X