800$$$ HELP! What Should I buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 800$$$ HELP! What Should I buy?

What should I get? I am going to be ordering through Tbyrne.com please tell me.
    I was going to get headers and intake but it seems as though many people have had trouble installing the headers. Then I was going to get intake and SLP Loudmouth however it seems people get SES lights on when they are installed. PLEASE HELP!

[ February 22, 2003: Message edited by: naptown ]</p>

To The Top we go.

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr> Then I was going to get intake and SLP Loudmouth however it seems people get SES lights on when they are installed.<hr></blockquote>

no... get these, this should close to 800 all together.

Comment

You should not get an SES from Intake and exhaust.
        *MATT* <p>98 Camaro SS #1767 A4<br />Artic White<br />Not stock...<p>Former car:<br />96 Firebird Y87 A4<br />Bright Red<br />Wasn\'t stock...

Comment

I need more opinions! BTW thanks for your replies

Comment

You could always get the ground effects, i think they're about $600.

Also, I too own a red camaro and one thing that looks really good on the back-end is black lettering inserts. I know you said tbyrne.com, but I haven't heard any complaints from this place: http://www.vinzdecals.com/recessed.html, only $10. [plus, they're stickers, and we all know they add horsepower ;) ]

[ February 23, 2003: Message edited by: satellite98 ]</p>
            1998 3.8 Camaro A4, <br />B&B Triflow CatBack,Whisper Lid, <br />1987 s10 Blazer 350 V8 shift kit,

Comment

reflective concepts are prettier, but they are $30. still you would have $770 left to get a cam.
              and who has trouble instaling headers? my mechanic did it with no problems. and the loudmouths are made for 8s with good reason, but its up to you.
              6s.......under the hood or under the belt, they just dont cut it.

Comment

well.. if you're gonna get rear inserts, you HAVE to talk to Steve over at subthump.com He has metal ones, that are just awsome! Anyway...

ground effects, rims, cam, intake/exhaust, some of the ssm power pack
                I still think intake/exhaust is like the number one thing to get

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by nino:

and who has trouble instaling headers? my mechanic did it with no problems.
                  <hr></blockquote>

How much did he charge?

Comment

How much should it cost to have headers installed?

Comment

i would say buy less ghetto rims

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Big Tymer:
                        i would say buy less ghetto rims<hr></blockquote>

So are you saying that the rims that are ON MY CHEVELLE are ghetto?
                        If you are talking about the rims on my CAMARO they arent on it. I took the rims off of my Chevelle and put them on my Camaro to see if they would look good or even fit. Obviously they didnt look good so I took them off.

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>You should not get an SES from Intake and exhaust.<hr></blockquote>

Huh? Doesn't almost everyone eventually get an SES? I got one from my exhaust.

-Justin
                          <b><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/drkmind11\" target=\"_blank\">2000 Red Firebird Coupe, A4.</a></b> ((3.42 Gears, LSD Stock))<br />Details: 3\" Edelbrock Exhaust, 3\" Catco Cat,160* Thermostat, 8% Tint, TA Chrome Wheels, Viper 550.

Comment

Id say some wheels, period...anything is better than the "performance" wheel covers, trust me Ive been there.

cp

Comment

ses from an exhaust????? did not happen to me till i opened the cutout.
                              my mechanic charged me $150 for the header install

get a cam!
                              6s.......under the hood or under the belt, they just dont cut it.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X