800$$$ HELP! What Should I buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Justin Kirkham:

Huh? Doesn't almost everyone eventually get an SES? I got one from my exhaust.

-Justin
    <hr></blockquote>

I never got an SES from intake or exhaust. I even took the exhaust off a few times and put the stock one back on.

I also got a cutout later on and got no SES light. As long as you are past the rear O2 sensor (which i dont think its physically possible to put a cutout before it) you should be fine.
    *MATT* <p>98 Camaro SS #1767 A4<br />Artic White<br />Not stock...<p>Former car:<br />96 Firebird Y87 A4<br />Bright Red<br />Wasn\'t stock...

Comment

my cutout was right before the cat...y pipe cutout cat all in the same 18 inches ;)
      6s.......under the hood or under the belt, they just dont cut it.

Comment

There are a lot of good suggestions here. I think I need to add mine. In my opinion, the best thing you can do at this time is buy a nice set of ported/polished heads and intake for a 3.4L motor. Once you are ready to order I will email you my address for delivery.
        [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
        Joel<br />God is my copilot, but Satan has his foot on the gas!<br />94 3.4L AutoCamaroRagtop w/MSD ignition,Accelcoilpacks,K&N FIPK,BMR SFC&STB,3\"Catco w/3\"catbackSS muffler,JetStage 2,HomemadePIAAheadlightconversion <a href=\"http://www.geocities.com/cardiac1968\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.geocities.com/cardiac1968</a>

Comment

Well, I would order for a 3.4 however, I have a 3.8!~ ;) [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Seriously people, I need everyones input on what my mods should be. I now have an intake(SLP) I got it for $110 from someone on here. I still have 700$ dollars to spend.

Comment

do a full tune up if u need it.

get a dynomax or flows.

highflow cat

nice tips [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X