This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GT2 cam

hey guys.. is there any place to buy a GT2 cam, other than zzp?

their price seems VERY VERY VERY for a cam..

anyways... can i put the GT2 cam in a completly stock 98 camaro 3.8L engine with no problems?

Is there anything i need to do? Or anything i need to be worried about?

Thanks.

Start off by reading the sticky at the top of the Advanced Tech section. Then start doing some serious searching in that section.

Originally posted by victimizati0n:
    hey guys.. is there any place to buy a GT2 cam, other than zzp?
    ZZP orders it as a custom grind from Comp Cams. You could do the same thing.

their price seems VERY VERY VERY for a cam..

Their price is equal to everyone elses. But I don't know exactly what you're saying.

anyways... can i put the GT2 cam in a completly stock 98 camaro 3.8L engine with no problems?
    Depends on what you mean. You'll need other stuff along with the cam when you install it. And you better have at least full intake and exhaust done. Would be smart to do all the supporting mods first also, before spending about $2000 on a cam.

Is there anything i need to do?
    Search and search and search. There's hundreds of threads in advanced tech of this exact same question.

Or anything i need to be worried about?
    Destroying your engine if you do something wrong.

Good luck. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Matt
    1998 Mystic Teal Camaro M5
    Whisper Lid, Pacesetter Headers, Catco Cat, Dynomax Super Turbo, B&M Shifter, BMR STB, LSD, P&P Intakes, GT2 Cam, Comp OE Lifters, 1.7 Roller Rockers, Pushrods, SSM Heads, DHP PowrTuner.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
      Had to be evacuated again due to fire
      by ssms5411
      Had to be evacuated Monday again after a fire was going on the hill behind us. Only 3-4 hours, they did a good job getting it under control. Especially...
      1 week ago
    • RPDRed6
      For Sale: 2001 Chevrolet Camaro project.
      by RPDRed6
      Up for sale is my 2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 in need of some TLC and help. I’ve owned this vehicle the past 18 years (since 2006) and it’s been very...
      3 weeks ago
    • ssms5411
      No start problem
      by ssms5411
      So went out to start the Camaro and no start, batteries are good just hear a thud sound, started up fine last Friday. Check the fuses and the battery...
      4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X