Spots on the Ground

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spots on the Ground

Ok, when I drive my car for a little while, then park it somewhere, everytime I pull it away there is a little spot of lube or oil on the ground. I jacked up my car today to find out what the problem is, and I saw the drip coming from the rearend side of my drive shaft. (still got the 2-piece) It was coming almost from the housing of the U-Joint but could not spot exactly where the drip was leaking from. The liquid has a little bit thick consistency so I am all out of ideas.

I was thinking the transmission rear-seal went out, but I just rebuilt my transmission, and I am now using Dachron 3 as lube.(Red) The color of this stuff is a dark orange/brown color. I then thought that it might be my rear end leaking, is there some sort of a gasket in the u-joint connecting to the differential.
    FTRA kit, Whisper Lid, free ram air mod, Richmond 3.73 gears, Dynomax Catback, Poly Tranny mount, Vette Wheels, Expensive Audio equipment :). HID headlight Kit, Billet Grille, Billet Antenna, Eurotails, Carsound Cat

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
Working...
X