Does anyone know where i can get a pcm from a 96 3.8 y87 car? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know where i can get a pcm from a 96 3.8 y87 car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know where i can get a pcm from a 96 3.8 y87 car?

I need a pcm from a 96 3.8 camaro with the 3.42 y87 gear option i think its gu6 can anyone help me out?
    Longtubes, true duals, ram air, caspers tps tec, ls1 26lb injectors, supersix powerpack, heads milled .020, comp cam .507 220/224 114 ls, forged internals and chromeoly pushrods, bored .030 over, tb spacer, tranny built with stiffer springs and kevlar bands, bigger servo, transgo stage 3 shift kit, edge 3600 stall, 1 pc aluminum ds, 3.73 superior gears, lsd rear ,custom pcm tuning, walbro 255 in tank,

You'' likely need to get one from a wrecker. Can't see anyone wanting to get rid of a y87 [img]smile.gif[/img]
    1997 silver Camaro RS<br />|T-Type Powered|<br /><a href=\"http://www.kwfbody.com\" target=\"_blank\">Looking for a local F-Body club in K/W, Ontario, Canada?</a>

Comment

What i meant was does anyone know where i can get one like maybe their local salvage yard has one that is for sure from a 96 y87 camaro.
      Longtubes, true duals, ram air, caspers tps tec, ls1 26lb injectors, supersix powerpack, heads milled .020, comp cam .507 220/224 114 ls, forged internals and chromeoly pushrods, bored .030 over, tb spacer, tranny built with stiffer springs and kevlar bands, bigger servo, transgo stage 3 shift kit, edge 3600 stall, 1 pc aluminum ds, 3.73 superior gears, lsd rear ,custom pcm tuning, walbro 255 in tank,

Comment

When i had my other camaro..the best place i could find parts was junkyarddog.com

Just type in your car and description and they send it to salvage yards all over the country.

Brandon
        <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/y87inside\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/y87inside</a>

Comment

Try this site:

Trans Am Creations

They seem to specialize in junkyard F-body parts. You might have to e-mail them with your specific request, but they've always gotten back with me in timely manner.
          Not a problem, just a challenge...

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Pike:
            Try this site:

Trans Am Creations

They seem to specialize in junkyard F-body parts. You might have to e-mail them with your specific request, but they've always gotten back with me in timely manner.
            <hr></blockquote>

and have screwed me over 3 times before...

I would try www.speedautomotive.com first, I have never checked www.hpsalvage.com before but have heard it alot.

problem is 95% of the world has no idea what y87 is...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X