turn signal switch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• turn signal switch

Alrite Im pretty sure I need a new turn signal switch, atleast thats what my dad says.

When I pull or push the turn signal lever all the way up or down and it stays, the signals dont blink it just stays on. I have to manually press up and down for them to blink. Would this be the switch?

Any idea where I can find one?

Thanks.
    \'98 Camaro

You have a bad blinker bulb or relay. Change them.

Comment

sounds like you have atleast one turn bulb out on each side
      2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

If all the lights work when you turn on the Hazards, it's the turn signal blinker.
        Matt
        1998 Mystic Teal Camaro M5
        Whisper Lid, Pacesetter Headers, Catco Cat, Dynomax Super Turbo, B&M Shifter, BMR STB, LSD, P&P Intakes, GT2 Cam, Comp OE Lifters, 1.7 Roller Rockers, Pushrods, SSM Heads, DHP PowrTuner.

Comment

my brother had the same problem on his camaro.. took it to gm shop and they said he had a bad flasher..
          1999 Black Pontiac Firebird <br />2 Rockford Fosgate P312D4 subs <br />Hifonics Brutus 1205d amp<br />Clear Sidemarkers<br />18\" Arelli Jovan Chrome Wheels

Comment

I just had the same problem. I'd change the bulbs first, then start looking at the relays/check all the wiring for bad grounds.
            Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

in order of expense and likelihood:
              replace bulbs even if working
              replace flasher
              replace turn signal switch

I don't see hardly anyone with a turn signal switch that needs replacement on this board.
              \'00 f-bird 3.8 M5 coupe, pewter metallic<br />Torsen LSD, Pro 5.0 shifter, Spec stage 1 clutch, Y87 muffler, aftermarket stereo<br />-more fun than the Oldsmobile it replaced...

Comment

this problem just started to happen to me today, but it is only my right one, and it works when i turn my hazards on, so is it problebly the bulb or flasher?
                K&N air filter, Whisper air lid, magnaflow LT1 cat back, and magnaflow high flow cat, pacesetter headers, silverstars<br /><br />more to come soon<br />but for now im out of money

Comment

yes, in that order.
                  \'00 f-bird 3.8 M5 coupe, pewter metallic<br />Torsen LSD, Pro 5.0 shifter, Spec stage 1 clutch, Y87 muffler, aftermarket stereo<br />-more fun than the Oldsmobile it replaced...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X