Will my cigarette lighter work after the wiring harness is disconnected please help - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will my cigarette lighter work after the wiring harness is disconnected please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will my cigarette lighter work after the wiring harness is disconnected please help

I disconnected all the sensors and i have them all connected, will the cigarette thing work? what wire under the hood actually controls that?, is it on the passenger side by the pcm? I just want to make sure this will work thanks. Just so everyone knows i had my motor out and all the wiring disconnected off the motor.
    Longtubes, true duals, ram air, caspers tps tec, ls1 26lb injectors, supersix powerpack, heads milled .020, comp cam .507 220/224 114 ls, forged internals and chromeoly pushrods, bored .030 over, tb spacer, tranny built with stiffer springs and kevlar bands, bigger servo, transgo stage 3 shift kit, edge 3600 stall, 1 pc aluminum ds, 3.73 superior gears, lsd rear ,custom pcm tuning, walbro 255 in tank,

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
Working...
X