Remove Rear Seats From Camaro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remove Rear Seats From Camaro

How hard would it be to remove the rear seats of a '96 Camaro? Also can the seat belt loop on the side of the seat come off of the seat belt, so it dosent look junky? Or can the rear seat belts just be removed completley, but still be easy to put back on if needed?
    Thanks,
    Dustin
    PS No I'm not racing it, I just have no use for them and I think they would look better out.

they are easy to take out the bottom of the seat is held in with one bolt in the front of the seat and the back is I think 2 bolts on the sides of the seat. as for the seat belt if you remove the point where the belt bolts to the car you should be able to remove the loop with no problem. I have not removed the belts all together but I don't think it would be that big of a deal. hope this helps
    Remember that sometimes, silence is the best answer.<br />Warren White<br />1996 PoloGreen Coup <a href=\"http://vampyr.settanni.net/\" target=\"_blank\">http://vampyr.settanni.net/</a> <br />\"Jealousy\"<br /> CTFBA member of the month Sept 03

Comment

Hey, thanks for the info, I'll maybe try that today or tommorow.
      Thanks again.

Comment

Its really really simple. There is one bolt that holds each of the lower cushions on. I believe its a 1/2" bolt? Anyway, after those are removed, there are two more bolts on the back part of the seat, i dont know the size of those. Also, just check out the seatbelt parts, you should be able to judge by how they look.
        Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X