I'm sorry...but i have to ask...its about seafoam - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm sorry...but i have to ask...its about seafoam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm sorry...but i have to ask...its about seafoam

I'm about to seafoam my 98 Firebird w/ 95k miles tomorrow, and I have 2 questions.

1. Does anyone have a PICTURE of where to pour the seafoam (i've heard brake booster and vacuum line and pcv valve?!?)

2. To spray Sea Foam Deep Creep into my 98 angled tb, i take off my stock air intake lid/silencers and hoses. There is a wire mesh screen on the front of the tb, I'm assuming i have to take this off somehow to spray in there???

THANK YOU SO MUCH, i really appreciate it
    Last edited by dantheman; 10-07-2006, 09:55 AM.

Re: I'm sorry...but i have to ask...its about seafoam

http://forum.camarov6.com/search.php
    2k2 camaro, K&N, SLP whisper lid, Konis, AEM, HP Tuners, Angel eyes/Halos, CF SS ram air hood, 4.10s, Zexel Torsen, UMI SFCs, CrossFire, BFGs, Gatorback, Catco, Flows, and TLC! DONT feed the Trolls!

Comment

Well the TB part iam not sure maybe just put it up right against it and try , but the brake booster is that big black circle thing right behind your brake cylinder master , it has a big vaccum line on it, and u dont pour it , u turn on your car and it sucks it up.

And i dont think your supose to take that screen off , its supose to help the air suck in or something , i think i read something about it before. Helps it do something.
      Last edited by logan13883; 10-07-2006, 08:48 AM.

Comment

ok..thanks...believed me I have already searched the forum and read the article on ls1tech...but I can't find an answer to question #2 anywhere!!!

thanks

Comment

I wouldn't spray anything into the TB because of the MAF Sensor. I burnt one out a long time ago because I sprayed TB Cleaner in through the fromnt of the TB. The spray hit the ~Very Fragile~ MAF and the sensor went Ca-puut! A new MAF ran me over $200:mad:
          sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X