How hard is it to remove the entire dash - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How hard is it to remove the entire dash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How hard is it to remove the entire dash

When the person stole my bags they broke my dash and i want to replace it, is it a hard job to do?
    Longtubes, true duals, ram air, caspers tps tec, ls1 26lb injectors, supersix powerpack, heads milled .020, comp cam .507 220/224 114 ls, forged internals and chromeoly pushrods, bored .030 over, tb spacer, tranny built with stiffer springs and kevlar bands, bigger servo, transgo stage 3 shift kit, edge 3600 stall, 1 pc aluminum ds, 3.73 superior gears, lsd rear ,custom pcm tuning, walbro 255 in tank,

nope [img]smile.gif[/img]
    getting it BACK ON tho......lol that took a few hours lol (that could be just b/c i am uncoordinated)
    Soon to be Mommy!<br />2005 Honda Pilot EX-L

Comment

I put a new dash in my 97 when I bought it with blown bags. It's just held in with a bunch of screws. Make sure you tall ALL the screws out, save them, and just reverse what you just did. Also make sure you take your A-pillars out too. I didn't, and scratched them up a little. Any more help, just ask.

Shawn
      1997 Camaro RS Convertible<br />White w/black top, factory chrome rims <p>Mods so far: Borla catback, Catco high flow cat,CAI,2 point STB,painted calipers and drums with caliper camaro decals,GTS blackout all the around,5% tinted windows all the way around,Streetglow red neon lights inside and under, raised camaro fill in decals on the rear, 30th anv decals, and a nice stereo system<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=275528\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=275528</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X