code that comes and goes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• code that comes and goes

about a month ago I go this code P0153 Heated Oxygen Sensor (HO2S) slow response Bank 2 Sensor 1. I cleared it and got this code this P0174 Fuel trim system lean Bank 2. When I got the lean code you can smeal the unburnt fuel. I put in a mid grade fuel instead of regualr and the code went away for 2weeks. Then I got this code again P0153 Heated Oxygen Sensor (HO2S) slow response Bank 2 Sensor 1. When I started the car now it's idle is a little higher then normal by 100 to 150 rpms.When the car heats up the idle is normal. This all happens after i got rid of the egr vavle I put the block off plate and did the simulator too. Some one please help!!!

Re: code that comes and goes

blocking off the egr might trick the maf into reading rich.
    but anyways it sounds like that passenger sensor is going out?
    2k2 camaro, K&N, SLP whisper lid, Konis, AEM, HP Tuners, Angel eyes/Halos, CF SS ram air hood, 4.10s, Zexel Torsen, UMI SFCs, CrossFire, BFGs, Gatorback, Catco, Flows, and TLC! DONT feed the Trolls!

Comment

Re: code that comes and goes

I changed the 02 sensor when I got the code the first time.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
        Had to be evacuated again due to fire
        by ssms5411
        Had to be evacuated Monday again after a fire was going on the hill behind us. Only 3-4 hours, they did a good job getting it under control. Especially...
        1 week ago
      • RPDRed6
        For Sale: 2001 Chevrolet Camaro project.
        by RPDRed6
        Up for sale is my 2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 in need of some TLC and help. I’ve owned this vehicle the past 18 years (since 2006) and it’s been very...
        3 weeks ago
      • ssms5411
        No start problem
        by ssms5411
        So went out to start the Camaro and no start, batteries are good just hear a thud sound, started up fine last Friday. Check the fuses and the battery...
        4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X