heater problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heater problem

my mom drives a 2003 impala.. and its got the same engine as most fbodies so i thought i would ask this on here..
    theres something wrong with the heater on her car.. if you have it on the floor heat setting it just blows cold air.. no matter what.. and if you have it where it blows at your feet and at your face it will blow semi-warm air... i was just wondering if anybody knew what could cause this? or what some possible fixes are? thanks
    1999 Black Pontiac Firebird <br />2 Rockford Fosgate P312D4 subs <br />Hifonics Brutus 1205d amp<br />Clear Sidemarkers<br />18\" Arelli Jovan Chrome Wheels

Re: heater problem

anybody?
    1999 Black Pontiac Firebird <br />2 Rockford Fosgate P312D4 subs <br />Hifonics Brutus 1205d amp<br />Clear Sidemarkers<br />18\" Arelli Jovan Chrome Wheels

Comment

Sounds like the heat works just fine, but there is a problem with a "flapper" valve that isn't opening inside of the duct work somewhere. It could also be a bad or disconnected vacuum line that's going to the flapper valve. Either way, the dash will have to be pulled apart to zero in on the source.
      sigpic

Comment

sounds like a job for the dealership... lol its still under warranty anyway

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X