fuel pump on after shut off?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fuel pump on after shut off?

is it normal for the fuel pump to stay on after the car is turned off cause it only does this sometimes on my car and when it does is it possible to drain the battery because my battery keeps running dead and i have no idea y it would be greatly appreciated of you could help me thanks

Re: Need Help

settle down there speedy. first off, please use punctuation. it makes it so much easier to read...
    secondly, no it shouldn't stay on. as soon as the key is turned off it should turn off. how do you know its the fuel pump? a lot of times the A/C will be making noise for a second after you turn off the car...
    2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Comment

Re: Need Help

Or your power antenna retracting when you open your door. (if you have one, that is)
      Now Playing: \'99 Pewter Firebird, stock, bone stock, and nothing but stock, so help me God!<br />Comming attractions: K&N Filter, Lid Mod, Intake Bellows Smooth Pipe Mod.<br />I dream about: Forced Induction (TC or SC) or NOX (or both!)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X