Headliner Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headliner Question

I have a 95 Camaro. The headliner is starting to dooop very low. I was wanting to know if there was a type of spray on adhesive that I can buy that hold this up well.

Re: Headliner Question

theres a adhesive spray by 3m that worked pretty good on mine i bought mine from autozone but if u cant find in a autostore check a hardware store

Comment

Do you happen to know that it is called and do how many cans would i need

Comment

go to your local car audio install joint and ask for a can of spray adhesive, that is what I do when i need more cans for my amp racks and sub boxes I make. like 6 bucks and stuff holds really good
        http://www.bowtiev6.com/

Comment

i bought a big can of this stuff from autozone..

it was a headliner adhesive...

"loctite maximum stregth headliner adhesive"

it is a large grey can, with a red stripe at the top and a black cap

i am looking at it now... and to say.. it worked very well for my car..around 10$ though

i didnt even use a whole can... if you lived in the dayton area i would just let you use mine..

Comment

Our local reapostery shop did mine, 1995 camaro RS No T tops for 60 bucks parts and labor. I took the linne out, cardboard be carefull not to bend, and reinstalled it.

Comment

I own a 95 Camaro as well that is starting to droop in the middle. Now to use these spray adhesive's you have to spray it onto the cardboard and then attach the fabric correct? Is there any kind that you spray directly onto the fabric and kinda push it up(If you can understand what I saying) without it looking like a mess when it dries?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X