Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Venom 400 Performance Module

http://coximport.com/Merchant2/merch..._Code=Venom400

A friend told me I should get one of these for my camaro. It sounds great and all but.. $300? Has anyone ever tried this thing or know for sure if it works? If it really gave me up to 25% more hp/tq I might consider it as it's the only performance chip that works on the 1996 3.8L. I just don't want to waste $300.
    <a href=\"http://community.webshots.com/user/maniacls1\" target=\"_blank\"><b>2001 Firehawk #155 of 504 -M6</b></a><br />437 RWHP / 404 RWTQ -Dynojet (heads/cam)<br />12.34 @114 mph 1.7 60\' (bolt-ons only)<br />12.47 @116 mph 2.0 60\' (street tires, heads/cam)

Hey man, I'm selling my Venom 400 module along with many other things since I will be upgrading to a Trans Am in a couple of months, it's in the for-sale section under Cleaning out Garage. Anyways, many will criticize this product, but it's ok for the money. It will not however give you a 25% increase in horsepower, so forget about it. It will give you extra hp though, improve your a/f ratio, and give you better throttle response. You just have to make sure that it is plugged correctly otherwise, it will give you no gains as many have reported.
    99 Green Firebird M5<br />SLP Ram Air Hood<br />16\" Cragar SS Chrome Wheels<br />225/50HR16 Kumho Ecsta<br />SLP CAI, Whisper Lid, K&N Filter<br />Flowmaster 40 Series w/3\" dual chrome tips, 2.5\" cutout,3\" cat converter

Comment

The main problem with the venom is it adjusts partial throttle only... when you go WOT it changes nothing :/ I read up on it several months ago and decided to go with the hypertech instead. 00-02 models only though for the hpp3.
      2002 5-spd NBM Camaro
      Details: www.1lev6.com

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X