X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seafoam.

Hi everyone :wavey:

I have a 2001 v6 Camaro with 54,000 miles on it so I'm looking to sea foam it. I have a some question about it. I know already you need two cans of sea foam and one can of Deep creep sea foam. My first question is what do we use the Deep creep sea foam for? I also know that we use one can of sea foam on our gas tank with 93 octane gasoline to clean out our injectors. Also know that we use the second can of sea foam for cleaning oil system with 7.5ounces of sea foam to the engine and change oil around 100 to 150 miles with it. My second question is you guys say that you should use the brake booster line to suck up the sea. So were is the brake booster line is located and is it hard to take off? My last question is should Just sea foam my gas tank and my brake booster line stead of the motor oil because I just change the motor oil last night?

Thanks.

Re: Seafoam.

just seafoam the oil befor your next change you brake booster is against the fire wall driver side

Comment

just because you just changed your oil doesn't mean you don't need to change it after seafoaming. The oil is going to get REALLY dirty because of all the crap that will get picked up by the seafoam. You don't want that stuff staying in your engine for too long.
      \'98 Camaro - SOLD<br />Best E/T: 15.489 @ 86.48 MPH<br />60\': 2.131<br /><a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/skorpion317\" target=\"_blank\">members.cardomain.com/skorpion317 </a><br />1998 Saturn SL2<br />Official <a href=\"http://www.njdisturbance.com\" target=\"_blank\">NJ Disturbance</a> bracket racer

Comment

I forgot to mention. what do we need deep creep for? Also my camaro is automatic.

Comment

the deep creep is supposed to be sprayed into the throttle body..cleans that out and the intake area....i did the seafoam yesterday on my car...now for an oil change now! Then i may replace my plugs after that

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X