James, mike huff, magnus and others i need info on peak torque n/a and on nitrous - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

James, mike huff, magnus and others i need info on peak torque n/a and on nitrous

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James, mike huff, magnus and others i need info on peak torque n/a and on nitrous

What is the peak torque on our 3.8 stock, is it 3500 or 4000? I know that its hard to be 100% accurate but ballpark figures would be great. My next question is if you add the supersix powerpack will that increase the peak tq or make ot go lower in the rpm? Ok i know that the ideal converter should be 500-700 rpm below peak torque. If my car peak torqued at 4000 the ideal converter would be 3300-3500 now when i hit the nitrous will the peak torque go up? does hitting the nitrous make the peak tq go from lets say 4000- atleast 4500 rpm? So the ideal converter would be 3300-3500 n/a and 3800-4000 on nitrous? I think that when you hit the nitrous your peak tq qwould go up but around how many more rpm would the peak tq go up to? If i hit a 50 shot then a 100 shot would the peak tq go higher up in the rpm on the 100 shot then the 50? Im sorry for so many questions but if you could answer these i would greatly appreciate it. Please dont put me down or be sarcastic im not trying to affend anyone here. I would like a ballpark on what the stock peak tq is and about what the pk tq would rise to with nitrous, Is there anything that would make the peak torque go down in the rpm? What i mean is, is there any mod that would take your pk tq from lets say 4000 rpm down to 3800 or so, thanks for any information.
    Longtubes, true duals, ram air, caspers tps tec, ls1 26lb injectors, supersix powerpack, heads milled .020, comp cam .507 220/224 114 ls, forged internals and chromeoly pushrods, bored .030 over, tb spacer, tranny built with stiffer springs and kevlar bands, bigger servo, transgo stage 3 shift kit, edge 3600 stall, 1 pc aluminum ds, 3.73 superior gears, lsd rear ,custom pcm tuning, walbro 255 in tank,

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
Working...
X