What does it feel like to hit top speed (with limiter) - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does it feel like to hit top speed (with limiter)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not necessarily, your top off speed could be before that. My old 95 S-10 read 100 but topped out at 97, then started back at like 95 or so
    Stephen Cruikshank<br /><br />Selling some stuff so all I have left is the FRA, !MAF Screen, whisper lid, Holley PowerShot, 3\" catback, and 160* thermo on the car<br /><br />I Practice Street S.M.A.R.T.S. - do you?

Comment

hmm... my Jimmy has done about 107 and it's a '95. only done it twice to make sure i was seeing it right. but as for my Camaro it goes to 118 and stays there. doesn't surge or anything and mine doesn't ride crappy either. pretty smooth i'd have to say. my dad had a '01 SLP Camaro RS and that thing i had up to 127. don't know why it went up that high but oh well i guess. [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]
      2000 Grand Prix GTP- Bronzemist Metallic: K&N Fenderwell Intake,3.4\" Thrasher Pulley, v1.0 DHP PCM, 3\" Mandrel Bent DP,Ubend Delete,Dynomax SuperTurbos, 180* Thermostat.<br />Soon to come: ZZP SSIntercooler or N20 or both:)

Comment

4 or 6 cylinder? Mine was a 4
        Stephen Cruikshank<br /><br />Selling some stuff so all I have left is the FRA, !MAF Screen, whisper lid, Holley PowerShot, 3\" catback, and 160* thermo on the car<br /><br />I Practice Street S.M.A.R.T.S. - do you?

Comment

The speed limiter is programmed in the computer by what kind of tires came stock. If the car came with speed rated tires, then it's programmed to go faster.
          2002 CAMARO \"RS\"<br /> 3800/M5/Y87

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
            Good to see the site is back up
            by 2.8 Bird
            So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
            3 days ago
          • FirebirdGT
            New Site Hosting Issues
            by FirebirdGT
            All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
            2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X