ASE CHIP?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASE CHIP?

Anybody use it? I got this email from ASE CHIPS.

Dear Sir,

We do not do anything that has to do with the gears. But we can do everything else you ask for.

We do have a chip available for your vehicle:$329.00

Price: $(includes installation) IN STOCK!!

*Performance gains 8% hp and 10% torque (BHP).
    Performance gains at Partial and Full throttle.
    Modified Fuel and Ignition tables.
    Top Speed Limiter Removed.
    Increased Rev. Limiter. (Manual Transmission only)
    OBD-II compliant means no MILs.
    Improved drivability.
    ASE utilizes the best in technology, 3-D Tuning software to achieve the best results.
    Increased Transmission Line Pressure for Firmer Shifts. (Automatic Transmission only)
    30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee or YOUR MONEY BACK!
    48hrs. Shipping turn around. (ECU/or PCM must be ship to us)

*It is recommended that the vehicle use Premium Fuel, e.g., 91-93 Octane grade.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call or fax.

ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED

Toll Free # (866) ASE FAST (Orders Only Please)

Tel. (714) 632 – 9344

Fax. (714) 632 – 9345

Thank you, ASE Chips

1345 N. Red Gum Street, #1
    Anaheim, CA 92806
    tel. 714-632 - 9344
    fax 714-632 - 9345
    www.asechips.com
    info@asechips.com

Also, I know this chip advances timing. I use nitrous. Advanced timing + Nitrous = bad. IF I have MAFT+ will I be able to retard the timing enough even using the ASE chip and still have a safe time with the nitro?

Very suprised nobody replied about this. Im sending it TTT.

Comment

I looked into it. But I was also getting the ATI supercharger, and didn't want the timing advance, just the speed limiter removed, so it was a little bit much for me for just that one feature...

I may get the Bill Mach reprogramming, still undecided about that. I'd like to leave the chip stock and just use the maft if that gives me enough leeway for tuning.

I'm also running nitrous, and didn't want the extra timing advance for that. I could upgrade to a maft+, to retard the timing back down, but then I'm back to buying the chip just for the speed limiter...

Not too sure what they really do with the fuel mapping, but I can do what I need for that, with the maft. The only thing that they should be able to affect is wot operation, since the pcm holds stoich under part-throttle based on o2 sensor feedback, unless they rewrote that part of it. We don't have those 20+ fuel cells like the v8 guys. Just 0-3 or 0-4, I forget which...

I think it would be great for an n/a car.
      \'98 A4 Camaro v6-&gt;v8 conversion, and STS kit next<br />v6: 13.6 Powerdyne, 13.2 150 shot, 13.8 120 shot, 14.3 85 shot, 15.7 stock<br />v8(na): 12.18@113, 392rwhp<br />Moderator on <a href=\"http://www.mtfba.org\" target=\"_blank\">www.mtfba.org</a> and <a href=\"http://www.frrax.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.frrax.com</a> (Road Race & Autocross)<br /><a href=\"http://community.webshots.com/user/johnduncan10\" target=\"_blank\">Car pics</a>, <a href=\"http://www.trscca.com\" target=\"_blank\">TN Region SCCA</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
        Had to be evacuated again due to fire
        by ssms5411
        Had to be evacuated Monday again after a fire was going on the hill behind us. Only 3-4 hours, they did a good job getting it under control. Especially...
        1 week ago
      • RPDRed6
        For Sale: 2001 Chevrolet Camaro project.
        by RPDRed6
        Up for sale is my 2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 in need of some TLC and help. I’ve owned this vehicle the past 18 years (since 2006) and it’s been very...
        3 weeks ago
      • ssms5411
        No start problem
        by ssms5411
        So went out to start the Camaro and no start, batteries are good just hear a thud sound, started up fine last Friday. Check the fuses and the battery...
        4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X