Best Spark plugs and where to buy online? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Spark plugs and where to buy online?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Spark plugs and where to buy online?

i was looking at getting the Iridium ones but i don't know the best place for a good price to buy them online. anybody got any idea's? [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]
    2000 Grand Prix GTP- Bronzemist Metallic: K&N Fenderwell Intake,3.4\" Thrasher Pulley, v1.0 DHP PCM, 3\" Mandrel Bent DP,Ubend Delete,Dynomax SuperTurbos, 180* Thermostat.<br />Soon to come: ZZP SSIntercooler or N20 or both:)

summitracing
    They got some plugs and losts of plug wire kits.
    Iridium, arnt those like $10-$20 dollars each!?

[ December 26, 2003: Message edited by: oil pan 4 ]</p>
    \'85 Z28, T-tops new LG4 and TH700<br />\'85 3.4L 5-speed<br />mods: <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/oil_pan_4\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/oil_pan_4</a> the nitrous exhaust O2 safety, pg 3. <br />Areo space materal engineer wantabe

Comment

I have them in mine, and I paid about $11 each for them. I found them on Ebay, and these carry a 250K warranty on them. They work very nice with Taylor 8mm wires and the Blaster coils.

[ December 28, 2003: Message edited by: memphis_raines ]

[ December 28, 2003: Message edited by: memphis_raines ]</p>
      2000 3.8L Firebird, Silver Metallic<br /><br />\"Yes, London. You know, fish, chips, cup o\' tea, bad food, worse weather, Mary f***in\' Poppins, London!!\"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
        Good to see the site is back up
        by 2.8 Bird
        So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
        3 days ago
      • FirebirdGT
        New Site Hosting Issues
        by FirebirdGT
        All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
        2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X