violent shaking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: violent shaking?

Not too too bad but I'm willing to bet that the bill on all that work will be close to about $800 especially if the lower intake manifold gasket needs replaced. Damn labor costs.
    1999 Camaro V6 3.8L A4<br />Red, T-tops, Monsoon<br />No mods.......yet.

Comment

ouch, dude, the problem with your car is the coil, the rest is more than likely just stuff they are tacking on to make more money. You proably do have an intake leak but it's more than likely been leaking for a long time, as far as the PS fluid and trans fluid you said it was recently changed, they are proably tacking that on because you said something about transmission. I hate to say it but I think you are gonna get screwed.
      -Brad
      98 Firebird - gone from mod mode to keep it running and useable mode.
      2000 V-Star Custom 1100
      If all else fails use a bigger hammer!
      :rock:

Comment

Originally posted by black98V6
        ouch, dude, the problem with your car is the coil, the rest is more than likely just stuff they are tacking on to make more money. You proably do have an intake leak but it's more than likely been leaking for a long time, as far as the PS fluid and trans fluid you said it was recently changed, they are proably tacking that on because you said something about transmission. I hate to say it but I think you are gonna get screwed.
        nah its not that bad...i had the trans checked...not flushed last time...never had the p/s fluid changed...sure maybe they are tacking on some of this stuff but it should run better than it has been for the past year so hopefully it'll be worth it.
        1994 Camaro 3.4 L V6 <br />2.5\" Flowmaster 80 Series American Thunder Exhaust<br />SLP Cold Air Intake<br />Sony Head Unit<br />Pioneer Midranges<br />2 10\" Sony XPlod 1100 W Subs<br />Power Acoustiks 980 W Amp<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/heartbeat_of_94\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/heartbeat_of_94</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X