Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any one try this filtermag before.

Hi everyone.

I don't know if anyone hear of filtermag before or if anyone use it before. I want to know if its worth it? http://www.filtermag.com/

thanks.

Re: Any one try this filtermag before.

there was a thread about this not too long ago. search for and I believe no one came up and said they had tried it but some said they are going to
    2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

My general rule is, if the product has testimonials in the advertisement then it's junk. For example: "I love my Zipco Air Enhancing Rotary Shoelace, I can't believe I was still breathing without it." translates into: "I can't believe my wallet got that much slimmer, so it must work!"

Wouldn't a magnetic drainplug be cheaper?

Comment

Originally posted by landj
        My general rule is, if the product has testimonials in the advertisement then it's junk. For example: "I love my Zipco Air Enhancing Rotary Shoelace, I can't believe I was still breathing without it." translates into: "I can't believe my wallet got that much slimmer, so it must work!"

Wouldn't a magnetic drainplug be cheaper?
        a filter mag would be more efficent, mosre oil passing thru, while the oil pan bottom is relatively still

Comment

Yeah, I had posted this not too long ago......back in early November.

Nobody here has tried it, but myself and a few others are tempted to try it. The only problem is the price (for my part at least) considering I have never found metal shavings in my oil before.

Comment

These things work amazing, my dad uses a "heavy duty" one on his F-150. I was amazed the first few oil changes how many metal particles the magnet was holding. After 7-8 oil changes the amount of particles has significantly been reduced. FilterMag FTW :banana:

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X