Just went to Mobil 1 synthetic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just went to Mobil 1 synthetic

Have you guys who have this noticed any difference since you went to it?
    1993 3.4 <br />Borla rear section<br />3 inch Catco High Flow Cat<br />2.75 inch I pipe (Picked one up from an LT-1 guy for a whole $10)<br />K&N Fipk <br />180° T-stat<br />Jet Stage II<br />10 Spoke Z28 Wheels<br />NGK\'s, Taylor Spiros<br />Mobil 1 synthetic<p>Email Viper2@chesnet.net for 4th gen replacement parts.

been using it like forever, good oil... [img]smile.gif[/img]
    2002 Red M6 T/A<p>Heads, cam, blah blah...<br />427 rwhp and 401 rwtq - For now

Comment

No problems here.
      Matt
      Matt
      1998 Mystic Teal Camaro M5
      Whisper Lid, Pacesetter Headers, Catco Cat, Dynomax Super Turbo, B&M Shifter, BMR STB, LSD, P&P Intakes, GT2 Cam, Comp OE Lifters, 1.7 Roller Rockers, Pushrods, SSM Heads, DHP PowrTuner.

Comment

no more cold start knocks in the winter for me.

Comment

you wont notice much of a difference if any in how the car drives. The only difference will be that you engine will keep running forever...

[img]graemlins/fluffy.gif[/img]
          -Jason<br />Black 1993 Pontiac Firebird -Retired<br />Black 2002 Pontiac Trans Am -Sold-<br />Green 1996 Corvette Convertible -Sold-<p>In the market for \'67-\'73 Firebird!

Comment

I started using it not too long ago. I noticed that my car ran a lot smoother with it.
            1995 Firebird 3.8 A4, 140,000 miles and going strong<br />Basically Stock, college=poor <p>Junior Mechanical Engineering Student: Milwaukee School of Engineering; Cpl, MN Army National Guard...just got promoted :)

Comment

what kind of synthetic oil is the best to use??? out of the ones that you can find at auto part stores???
              1996 Chevy Camaro SS<br />#67 of 2,410 made that year with the slp package<br />Street Lethal Fbody Association Member<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cars-on-line.com/97cam11475.html\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cars-on-line.com/97cam11475.html</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X