Trip odometer keeps reseting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trip odometer keeps reseting

lately ive been havin trouble with my trip odometer, it keeps reseting when i start the car, not all the time but 90% of the time it does. has this happened to nebody here??? and if so how did u fix it?
    \"Well, we don\'t care how bad-*** some dude\'s N/A Honda S2000 motor is; if you go up against 900+ pushrod ponies and 750 pounds of earth-shaking torque with a wrong-wheel-drive econobox, you\'re gonna get a fast and furious old-school ***-whipping.\"

It could be low voltage in your battery. How long does it sit before you restart.
    Cardomain

Comment

My car started doing that right before the battery died. If your still running the stock battery go get it tested at Advanced or some other auto parts store.
      Keith - 99 'maro - White M5 - bumpstick and boltons - 13.65 @ 101 N/A
      "I ain't too big to listen to the rumors, I'm just too @#$% big to pay attention to them" - Dr. Dre
      http://seppo.hopto.org/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
        Good to see the site is back up
        by 2.8 Bird
        So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
        3 days ago
      • FirebirdGT
        New Site Hosting Issues
        by FirebirdGT
        All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
        2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X