This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help with Jet scu 2000

I sold it to someone and apparently it doesnt work for them so here is their problem:

I got a jetscu all hooked up and it's not working. Did that happen to anyone? I've had it connected at various places in case the ground or +12 was bad. Connection is definitely good. Speedo is not working. The only possibility is the jetscu is bad or the VSS connection is bad. I'm going to check the VSS connection tomorrow again.

Anyone ever had a problem with jetscus?

Let me know if anyone has any suggestions
    Email: Preki1212@hotmail.com

Are you 100% sure that it was working when you sold it? You didn't pull on any wires or anything like that? It can't possibly be the installer's fault, it is so easy to connect. The vss plugs into it, then there is a vss look alike from the unit that plugs into where the original vss goes. Very simple.

Scott

Comment

This topic really belongs in General Help or Drivetrain. It's not advanced tech at all imho.

I believe many people had problems with the Jet SCU, even Magnus himself. If my memory serves me correctly, you have to make sure its getting GOOD power connections.

Most of the problems I was reading were solved by redoing the power connections. The Jet SCU is funny like that.

*experimental*
      2011 Camaro LS 6M, in black.

Comment

I had problems with mine but I THINK it may have been the unit itself because when I got a different one and replaced it hooked up to the exact same locations it worked fine.

When it disabled my speedo my car wouldn't shift out of first.

Comment

Drew hit it right on...
          and this is more for general tech, moving it there now...

*exp*
          Keith - Chicago<br /><a href=\"http://www.hptuners.com\" target=\"_blank\">HP Tuners - PCM Reprogramming</a><br /><a href=\"http://www.dxsoftware.com/magnus/\" target=\"_blank\">97 Firebird V6 to LS1 swap</a><br /><b>V8 9.967@132.78</b> 1.322 60\' NA Heads/Cam<br /><b>V8 10.295@128.48</b> 1.363 60\' NA Cam Only<br /><b>V8 10.987@119.31</b> 1.422 60\' NA Stock Internals<br /><b>V6 13.674@98.22</b> NA<br /><b>V6 12.394@104.91</b> N20 100HP

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X