code reader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• code reader

where would be a good place to get a good code reader?

Re: code reader

Ebay ......... that's where i bought mine ....... works like a charm ........ 2 years ago it cost me only 37 Bucks ........... here's the sellers store on ebay http://stores.ebay.com/alpha-bid ..........good luck

:)
    Last edited by kala; 01-17-2007, 09:02 PM.
    09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
    sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

Was that with shipping? Because you can buy them at any autoparts store for like $30. But, that is just for a run of the mill one that just gives you the codes.

Comment

well I went to look at one at autozone and they said because it's a 95 pontiac. I'll have trouble finding one cause it's obd I with obd II connections. I'm thinking of just using my pc, any suggestions on software? I just downloaded Diagnose Version 4.0. I like it, but I think it won't support my car.

Comment

Well, they sell something at Wal-Mart for 9.99 it is pc software and it reads codes. It supports comero's and firebird's. But, you will still have to buy the connector.

Comment

what's the name of it. I've never seen it there.

Comment

Here's the one i have

I think this is the new model http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/AutoS...mZ330077222408 and it's even couple bucks cheaper ...... but still it doesn't hurt to send the seller an email ...............

:)
              Last edited by kala; 01-19-2007, 04:20 PM.
              09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
              sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

I think the name of that software is called Auto-Tech or soemthing like that. I will go to Wal-Mart shortly and get the exact name for you if you would like.
                And if they don't have them at your local Wal-Mart and you want it, I suppose I could buy it and ship it to ya.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X