car running lean

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• car running lean

hey guys my SES is on and is telling me that my car is running lean. what could cause this? I just changed my fuel pressure regulator, could that have any effect on it?
    2000 firebird w68, auto, t-tops , 3.42 , k&n, whisper lid, taylor 8mm spark plug wires , bosch spark plugs , 3\"in/out carsound CAT , 3\" i pipe, take off trans am muffler, C6 Z06 rims

Re: car running lean

could be, how long ago did you replace it....also could be injectors, fuel filter, pump, etc

Comment

fpr was replaced no more than a week ago and fuel filter is about a month old. does oxygen sensors affect this problem?
      2000 firebird w68, auto, t-tops , 3.42 , k&n, whisper lid, taylor 8mm spark plug wires , bosch spark plugs , 3\"in/out carsound CAT , 3\" i pipe, take off trans am muffler, C6 Z06 rims

Comment

yes.. do you have a reason to this they are the problem? read your manual that you were suppose to have to join this site about running lean
        2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

is ur pcv valve going back into ur intake or do you even have it because i heard if u just have it but not going back into ur intake or just having the hole it was in it will run lean

Comment

your correct because the computer compensates for the fuel vapors that are suppose to be recirculating back into the intake from the crankcase
            2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X