AZ....duralast plugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AZ....duralast plugs

Are AutoZone's Duralast spark plug wires any good??? i searched around and i have mixed feelings about them and left with the saying... you get what u pay for.

EDIT::: the wire set not the plugs... sorry my first post wasnt specific enough
    Last edited by bbplayer133; 01-29-2007, 09:31 PM.

Re: AZ....duralast spark plug wires

NGK TR6's are only like $2...i'd go w/ them
    1999 Camaro Z/28
    1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

I try to stay away from store bands. They are made by someone that makes part you know but would have different specs, normaly lower specs.
      2000 Firebird A4, 3.42 LSD, K&N, Free Cold Air, PaceSetter, 3" in/out Catco, 3" S-Pipe, 3" Intermidiate Pipe, 2.5" Flowmaster 80

Comment

Originally posted by badinfluenceRS
        NGK TR6's are only like $2...i'd go w/ them
        wires not plugs

I feel that the NAPA Belden Max is a better deal than the duralasts...if ya want me to compare the resistances between the two.. I will do it now
        But the Belden Max's come with a lifetime warranty

Yes, I would agree that they make store brand crap with lower specs in mind. I think they are just trying to make their money off of it
        2k2 camaro, K&N, SLP whisper lid, Konis, AEM, HP Tuners, Angel eyes/Halos, CF SS ram air hood, 4.10s, Zexel Torsen, UMI SFCs, CrossFire, BFGs, Gatorback, Catco, Flows, and TLC! DONT feed the Trolls!

Comment

MSD's are only $60...ac delco's are like $35 so i just did the upgrade
          1999 Camaro Z/28
          1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X