A Few questions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Few questions.

I want to clean my engine compartment of my firebird and was wondering if there is a cleaning solution i can get that i can just put on and then spray off? What are also the crucial things that i would need to cover up if i was gunna spray it with a hose?

My car has to start up every cold morning and when i get into it and start it, it will be idling at around 1100 rpm's and my engine will fluctuate alot and you can here it rumbling really loud in the exhaust and i dont even drive it for at least 5 minutes to let it warm up because it will bog down to much when i would give it gas.. What can i do to fix this. I have 126k on my engine/trans.

-Noah

Re: A Few questions.

what year car?

ive never been a fan of spraying the engine down, so i cant really help there, i just get a rag and a spray bottle and scrub the hell out of everything until it meets my standards

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
    http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
    Or this

Comment

Its a 94 v6

Comment

i always cover the coilpacks and my CAI (if you have one) when I go to the powerwasher. Just get some engine degreaser, spray on, let it soak for a bit, and spray it down.

If you ever have a leak and cant find where its coming from, this will help locate the leak a lot easier as well
        1999 Camaro Z/28
        1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X