Cap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cap

There is a cap by the battery where there are some electrical connections. Does anyone know where to get the part in the picture.

Thanks
    Attached Files

Re: Cap

Never seen that before...

'96 Trans Am M6:) Cam, lifters, 1.6rr, lt4 springs, 4 bolt mains, long tubes, TDs, short throw...etc
    '99 Firebird SOLD 1/4 mile 15.4 @ 86
    '66 Ford SOLD

Comment

looks to me like the stock red one has just been painted silver, if you are looking for a silver one. If your looking for a stock red one, I would assume that any GM dealer could help you with that...for a price.

1997 30th Anniversary Camaro.
      SLP CAI, Dynomax, PCM tune, SS Hood, Clear Corners, T-Tops, Sony Xplod

TEAM RED

Comment

dealer, someone parting out a car, junkyard, they can be had from all over
        http://www.bowtiev6.com/

Comment

Originally posted by 97rs4life
          dealer, someone parting out a car, junkyard, they can be had from all over
          I was thinking a dealer would have them but I was hoping another place would. Dealers think their plastic is made out of gold.

Comment

what the heck is that? i know i don't have that.
            WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

its a remote connection point for the positive battery terminal. you can use it to jump your car instead of trying to hook onto the battery. all of my 4th gen camaro's have it.. that little cap is also notorious for breaking, so you wont find many in junk yards or on ebay
              Phill<br /><br />95 camaro... need money for turbo project... <br />94 S10 Blazer - winter beater - infinity system to be installed soon<br /><br />\"The man who says it cant be done should not interrupt the man doing it...\"

Comment

Originally posted by camaroman1181
                its a remote connection point for the positive battery terminal. you can use it to jump your car instead of trying to hook onto the battery. all of my 4th gen camaro's have it.. that little cap is also notorious for breaking, so you wont find many in junk yards or on ebay
                mine broke a long time ago.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

oh, mine too.. all three of them... im not sure if that came across that way in my previous post...

but anyways.. the cap just prevents things from shorting out on the terminals... if you are careful with your tools, youll be fine..
                  Phill<br /><br />95 camaro... need money for turbo project... <br />94 S10 Blazer - winter beater - infinity system to be installed soon<br /><br />\"The man who says it cant be done should not interrupt the man doing it...\"

Comment

Mine was broken when I bought the car. I put it back on and added a zip tie to hold it in place.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X