need advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need advice

Ok I just found out that the *sshole that installed my gears, used the original shimms with the new gears :mad: That is why i need a new rear end :mad:

I had the gears done last year and I cant find the friggin receipt for the work. Is there anything I can do besides blow up his house?

This is costing me a grand b/c some d*ckface never used the shimms that came w/ the kit!

How can I prove that he did the work to my car?

Oh his business took a dive and he closed down so i really dont know how to get in touch with the bastard :mad:

sorry i needed to get that outta my system...If there is anything I can do ie sue his *** w/o a receipt please let me know k?
    94 3.4L A4 white t-tops<br />moroso cai<br />3\"hi-flow pacestter exhaust<br />b&m shift kit<br />catco cat<br />01 T/A rear w/ 3.73\'s and posi<br />1 pc aluminum ds<br />blacked out signals

Dude, that really sucks, I really don't think there's much you can do if he went out of business. It may be worth your while to talk to a lawyer, they may have some legal ideas.
    <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/sac2165\" target=\"_blank\"> CAMAROS</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X