Got the car scanned here are the codes.... - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got the car scanned here are the codes....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got the car scanned here are the codes....

Ok today for some reason my SES light came on and my car wasnt idling right so i took it to advanced and here is what i got...

History Code 13
    Left Oxygen Sensor
    Error (Bank 2)

^^^Replaced both sensors but this code is still in the history is that normal?

History Code 35
    Idle Air Control
    (IAC) Problem
    Can't Set Idle RPM

^^^ fixed itself and worked fine when i started it back up....¿¿??

and this is the one i dont understand what it is and what it can cause----\/

History Code 82
    IGN System Problem
    3X Sensor Signal
    Circuit problem

^^^^could this be causing my slow starting problems and running rich and all my other wonderful problem's? I think this is the one that will kick on every now and then and only stay on for a few but not sure? Also what sensor is this thats messing up?

Re: Got the car scanned here are the codes....

yes, the history code will stick around for awhile. the crank sensor problem can cause slow start. time to bust out your manual :)
    2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

So thats the crank sensor because they tried telling me it was the cam sensor or are they the same.....lol aslo could that cause the running rich liek he said it could

Comment

I do not think it will cause it to be rich but it should be your crank sensor...or atleast one of them.
        2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X