A/C Trouble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A/C Trouble

My A/C recently just started acting up. Before when I would use the heater it would easly go to hot and instantly defrost my front window. Now when I turn the knob to hot it takes like 20mins for it to get warm in my car and to defrost my window.Does anybody have any advice on whats doing this and what I can do to fix it? Thanks

could need to flush your coolant system and or heater core. also, did you change your termostat to something like a 160*?
    2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Thermostat would be the first thing I would change, and I'd drain and refill the cooling system and bleed the air out of it while I was doing that also.
      \'00 f-bird 3.8 M5 coupe, pewter metallic<br />Torsen LSD, Pro 5.0 shifter, Spec stage 1 clutch, Y87 muffler, aftermarket stereo<br />-more fun than the Oldsmobile it replaced...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
        Had to be evacuated again due to fire
        by ssms5411
        Had to be evacuated Monday again after a fire was going on the hill behind us. Only 3-4 hours, they did a good job getting it under control. Especially...
        1 week ago
      • RPDRed6
        For Sale: 2001 Chevrolet Camaro project.
        by RPDRed6
        Up for sale is my 2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 in need of some TLC and help. I’ve owned this vehicle the past 18 years (since 2006) and it’s been very...
        3 weeks ago
      • ssms5411
        No start problem
        by ssms5411
        So went out to start the Camaro and no start, batteries are good just hear a thud sound, started up fine last Friday. Check the fuses and the battery...
        4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X