have a couple of questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• have a couple of questions

1st. Anyone ever have trouble with their wiper arms stripping? Mine did it today on a clear windshield. I replaced it once already.

2nd. And I'm sure this question has never been asked on here. I have rear bucket seats. I don't know if they all are like that or not, but I need to know what kind of baby seat would work well back there.

Re: have a couple of questions

wiper arms stripping is not a usual problem.
    2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

not the wiper arms, you mean the wiper blades?
      are you sure they arent old wiper blades?

get your kid a Mark Martin race seat or something LOL
      2k2 camaro, K&N, SLP whisper lid, Konis, AEM, HP Tuners, Angel eyes/Halos, CF SS ram air hood, 4.10s, Zexel Torsen, UMI SFCs, CrossFire, BFGs, Gatorback, Catco, Flows, and TLC! DONT feed the Trolls!

Comment

I was just talking to friends and they said with rear bucket seats sometimes they have problems keeping baby seats upright when you turn. No my whole blade stripped. it was even on a clear windshield I had all the snow and ice off and it still stripped. This is the second one in 2 months

Comment

you were talking about the wiper arms stripping.... so that would lead someone to think you mean the paint stripping off the wiper arm

Are you sure they arent cheap blades?
          2k2 camaro, K&N, SLP whisper lid, Konis, AEM, HP Tuners, Angel eyes/Halos, CF SS ram air hood, 4.10s, Zexel Torsen, UMI SFCs, CrossFire, BFGs, Gatorback, Catco, Flows, and TLC! DONT feed the Trolls!

Comment

they were OEMs and they just rounded out

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X