ignition fuse blows under hood/ is it a sensor? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ignition fuse blows under hood/ is it a sensor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ignition fuse blows under hood/ is it a sensor?

I have an ignition fuse under my 3.8L that will blow every time i turn the key to activate the fuel pump. It won't allow a spark because of this fuse but the fuel pump turns on. It must be something linking with the ignition fuse. Could it be a crankshaft/camshaft position sensor? what's an oscillascope? You measure voltage with it? Where could I get one? Thanks alot guys.
    160* thermostat, K&N cold air intake, pullies, red lights inside air condition vents, ZO6 17\"18\"back. Black letters inside fire red CAMARO lettering. (used electrical tape) Anyone know cheap mods? Still a student

You most likely have a short somewhere. My boss had a minivan that did this recently and a mechanic followed the wires until he found some that looked like it was burnt a little. It was near a connection of some kind so they cut the old connection off and replaced it and everything is fine.
    1995 Firebird 3.4L<br /><a href=\"http://kansas.no-ip.com/\" target=\"_blank\">My Site</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X